Relocate With A Secured Job Provided By Vazir Group
RELOCATE WITH A SECURED JOB PROVIDED BY VAZIR GROUP
As countries presented a huge demand and are actively seeking skilled foreigners in search of greater employment opportunities, Vazir Group is now introducing the Skilled Workers Program.
It is designed to help skilled workers and their loved ones the opportunity to become permanent residents; providing a fast-track route to Canadian immigration.
Foreign nationals may begin the process by determining whether or not they meet the minimum requirements of the program:
• Educational qualification certificates;
• Proof of professional qualifications, including work experience;
• Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Canada;
• Medical examination to be done from registered hospitals (results must be valid at the time of applying when arriving in Canada);
• Filled in PR application form;
• Validated language ability equivalent to IELTS/CELPIP (CLB-4) across all abilities (reading, writing, listening and speaking); and
• Educational credential assessment (ECA report) required from designated organizations:
(World Educational Services (WES), International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS), Comparative Education Service (CES), International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS), International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES).
BENEFITS OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY
1. Live and work in Canada.
2. Access to universal healthcare services and education up to College University for your children where fees are highly subsidized by the provincial and federal government.
3. Sponsor your spouse and children.
4. Become a Canadian citizen and get passport after living 3 out 5 years in Canada.
5. No tax on global income.
The whole process to immigrate to Canada should take around 6-9 months from start to finish.
Submission of detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the applicant as well as spouse along with the supporting documents.
Signing of contract with Vazir Group.
First instalment $5,000 + VAT (fully refundable if a job offer is not obtained within the 120 days of signing the contract).
Issuance of job letter.
Second instalment - amount varies according to the job – to assist and apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in Canada.
Issuance of LMIA.
Third instalment - amount varies according to the job – to assist and apply for work permit.
Issuance of work permit.
Applicant can relocate.
With over 200,000 jobs currently available in Canada, we’ve narrowed down the occupations currently in-demand across the country.
• Plumbing Technician
• Refrigeration Technician
• Residential Biller Installer/ HVAC Technician
• Press Operator
• Design/ Drafting Technician
An abundance of opportunity waits at your doorstep with Vazir Group through skilled worker program.
If you are interested, our expert consultants will support you at each step of your journey until you reach your new home.
Applying can be time-consuming and difficult to wrap your head around. With strict deadlines, procedures and requirements, it can be easy to make a mistake that could cost you your chance of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residency. But with our vast knowledge of how to immigrate to Canada, we can offer you the guidance and assistance that you will need for a successful application.
For more information on how to immigrate to Canada and to begin your application process, contact us on:
T: +971 4 243 8581
27th Floor, Thr Oberoi Centre, Business Bay P.O Box 115091, Dubai, UAE