VISA FREE TRAVEL
A combination of burgeoning economic growth and an idyllic Mediterranean tourist destination, Malta’s support system is particularly attractive to tech innovators. Its passport is considered one of the top five.
We know you are unique, let's begin the journey of a new life by getting in touch.
- Residency is not required in Malta
- Right to reside permanently in Malta and Europe
- Family members can be included
- No taxation on foreign income
- A minimum four-month processing period
- Malta residency holder can travel visa free to 172 countries
- Visa free travel within Schengen areas
- Main applicant should be 18 years old and above
- Investor must provide proof of fund
WHAT TYPE OF INVESTMENT IS ELIGIBLe?
- Investment in government bonds to be retained for a minimum period of five years
- A non-refundable government contribution
- A property purchase or lease